Get paid for your
(Earnings are based on weight
and type of metal.
Prices vary and are based on
market value, which can change
several times per week.)
End of Life Vehicles
We pay top dollar for vehicles. Call us for a quick quote!
Did you know…
…that vehicles are one of the most recyclable products on the planet?
Professional automotive recyclers have discovered ingenious ways to reuse most of their materials. We recycle an astounding 75% or more of each vehicle, namely its steel, aluminum and plastic. By contrast, consumer recyclers reclaim only 61% of aluminum cans, 30% of paper products and 20% of glass annually.
ie. BBQ’s, Bicycles, Furnaces, Car Parts, Appliances, Cast Iron, Bucket of Old Nails and Machinery
- All Engines big/small that are not drained are subject to a small drainage fee.
- Fridges with Freon inside cost $30 to drop for safe drainage.
ie. Copper Pipes, Yellow Brass Taps, Pots and Pans, Aluminum Rims and Aluminum Siding.
Electronic Waste (E-waste)
(Get Paid for over 500lbs!)
We now accept commercial waste from all contractors!
This includes wood, cut offs, shingles, plastics, and any leftovers from a job site. Call us for a credit application:
Items we do not accept:
- Hazardous waste of any kind
- Cans or containers containing fluids or liquids
- Full or partially filled paint cans
- Oil filters – unless completely drained and crushed
- Fuel Tanks – unless cut wide open and completely emptied
- Furnace oil tanks – unless cut wide open and completely empty
- Propane tanks
- Wood Stoves with bricks inside
- Radioactive materials